Real Estate Staging Intensive
A 2-1/2 day Real Estate Staging Training
(home staging training) Workshop
Looking to start a business in home staging? Then this Certificate program in real estate staging (also called home staging), which has been approved by the Commissioner of Higher Education for the State of Connecticut, is just what you need!
During this 2-1/2 day real estate staging training (home staging training) program you will learn how to help your clients prepare their homes to sell quickly and for top dollar.
To do this, we will discuss the following:
- The philosophy of real estate staging
- What is truly important in preparing a home for sale
- Specific information on how to differentiate this home from others on the market both inside and out
- Vacant home staging
- Decorating for the "model home" look
In addition to the specific information on preparing a home for sale, we will discuss the business aspect of real estate staging, including:
- How to attract customers
- Maintaining client relationships
- Specific marketing tools to use to open doors
- Steps to take to begin your business and move it forward in the coming years.
But we’re not done yet...as part of our home staging training, we will have the opportunity to use our new found skills as we use the principles of real estate staging to prepare a home for sale!
That’s not all! At the end of your real estate staging training course, you will receive:
- A Certificate of Completion in Real Estate Staging
- On-going support whenever you would like, as you embark on your exciting new career.
- Membership eligibility for the Association of Design Education. The ADE will continue to provide you the on-going educational support you will need as you start and grow your business.
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions and for more information on what you should know about training and certification.
Enroll in the Real Estate Staging Intensive Class
The 2-1/2 day Real Estate Staging Intensive can be taken in 2-1/2 back-to-back days or one day at a time, depending on your needs. The cost for this intensive 2-1/2 day real estate staging training (home staging training) workshop is $1,250, which includes all of the above, as well as lunch, and beverages and snacks each day. If you prefer to take the training at different times, you must still take the days in order. Please check our Class Schedule or contact the School of Interior Redesign for more information. The cost for taking each day individually is $500 for days 1 and 2 and $250 for day 3.
To see the schedule of real estate staging training (home staging training), check the Class Schedule for more information.
To reserve your space in a real estate staging training (home staging training) class, complete the Application and submit it, along with your deposit of $300. The balance is due two weeks prior to the start of class. One day classes must be paid in full at the time of enrollment.
Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given if the student cancels ten days prior to the first day of class. A 75% refund will apply if the student cancels at anytime after the ten day cancellation period. No refund will be given after the start of classes. However, should a student need to cancel or leave due to an emergency, the tuition will be applied to another scheduled class. Refunds will be mailed to the student within fourteen days of cancellation.
For more information on any interior redesign training workshop,
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the School of Interior Redesign at
(203) 783-1556 or (877) 814-0518 toll-free.