Certified Decorating Professional®
A three day interior decorator training course designed for the professional who wishes to add interior decorating to their services
Would you like to add interior
decorating to your
current business? Or
would you like to improve your decorating
skills to feel more confident
as you work with your clients in a design-related business? Our Certified
Decorating Professional® program is
just what you need!
What will you learn in this interior
- Decorating from the floor up - from finishes to finishing touches
- Color - why color is important and not just for walls
- Space planning and furniture arrangement - how it all fits
- Furniture - blending styles with ease
- Details - accessory placement and selection
- Presentations and proposals - putting together a Style File
and design boards
- Fabric, textures and window fashions
- Creative solutions to decorating dilemmas
- Communicating with your client
- The art of consulting and working with other trade professionals
- Studio exercises and demonstrations
...and so much more!
Our interior decorating certificate
- A comprehensive training manual
- Detailed training exercises and visual presentations
- Lunch, snacks and beverages
- Limited seating for individual attention
- Business to business support
I want to thank you for an amazing class. I have been reviewing my materials and I am more excited every day—with all of it! You are an inspiration and I look forward to seeing you at the ADE conference in September.
Jill P.—Woodbury, CT
Three-day Certified Decorating Professional® classes are held in both Milford, Connecticut and Peterborough, New Hampshire. Please check our calendar for the dates in your area.
here for the questions you should ask ...and
what you should know about training and certification.
Advanced studies in interior decorating area available
at the Peterborough, NH location. Contact
the School of Interior Redesign for details.
You may also be interested in the Certified Decorating Professional® Home Study Program.
To Enroll in the Certified Decorating Professional® Program:
Cost for this 3-day interior decorating training class is
$1,595, which includes lunch, snacks and beverages. A $500 deposit is required to reserve
your space in the program. The balance is due two weeks before class begins. (Hotel and additional transportation costs are not included.)
To see the schedule of our interior design classes,
check the Class Schedule for more information.
To reserve your space in a 3-day interior design course, complete the Application and submit, along with your deposit of $500. The balance is due two weeks prior to the start of class.
Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given if the student cancels ten days prior to the first day of class. A 75% refund will apply if the student cancels at anytime after the ten day cancellation period. No refund will be given after the start of classes. However, should a student need to cancel or leave due to an emergency, the tuition will be applied to another scheduled class. Refunds will be mailed to the student within fourteen days of cancellation.
For more information on any interior redesign training workshop,
email email@example.com or call the School of Interior Redesign at
(203) 783-1556 or (877) 814-0518 toll-free.